Author
Topic: Charlton in colour  (Read 12452 times)
Fenian
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Budding error and variety collector!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:38 pm »

I ordered mine early and it shipped yesterday... I guess they don't have enough on hand to satisfy demand.

Fenian

Error, Variety, and Special Serial Number collector
CPMS #1645
RCNA #22496
rocken
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 11:10:31 pm »

I ordered mine from Chapters and it was shipped on the 18th . The rep said it could be in this week. :)

Wizard1
  • Global Moderator
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 06:22:12 am »

Looks like a few of their retail stores have started receiving stock. I ordered mine July 17th and it is still awaiting shipment. It says it will be delivered by Aug 12th 2011.

*edit : Just received shipping confirmation today (July 23rd, at 1am)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:13:28 am by Wizard1 »

mmars
  • Very Senior Member
  • money is gregarious
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 01:18:05 am »

This may not be obvious to all, so I will post it here.

Chapters stores are carrying the new catalogue and placing them on the shelf.  However, don't expect to be able to pay the website price of under $20 when you buy a copy at the store.  The website and stores are separate entities.  They say shelf space is at a premium, hence the higher cost.

HOWEVER, you can still get a 20% discount off the cover price on store purchases.  This sale lasts until October 23rd.  So that's $23.99 plus GST.  No shipping means it could be cheaper than ordering from the website, and of course, no waiting.  You might want to check the website to see if any Chapters or Coles stores have copies in stock near you.

Thanks to the colour printing and expanded format, the new catalogue weighs about twice as much as the old B&W version.  In fact, the weight is comparable to the Bank Notes catalogue.  That should make you bourse floor walkers hoping to get into better shape very happy  ;D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:21:03 am by mmars »

No hay banda  

Login with username, password and session length