Author
Topic: Is there a place that lists full ranges printed for Birds series and older?  (Read 3901 times)
Beatrix

The SNDB shows me the data I want to look at for Journey and the polymers, but Birds and older seems to have no publicly accessible data that I could find on this site or Google. One example is that I wanted to know when the 1988 $100s ended. It seems to have ended on BJW, but did it reach 9999999 or stop sooner? I was wondering if there was a place that had the answer to that and every other question of that sort that I might ever want to know.
admin
  • Administrator

I thought this information was visible through the "prefix maps" section of the SNDB but you are right it only shows which prefixes were printed and not the changeover points.

The information is in the database so I should be able to make it accessible.  We are working on a new section that lists older notes and will include this type of information.

You can also look this up in the Charlton catalogue which lists the end of BJW prefix at serial number 9849999.
Beatrix

I'm afraid I don't have a catalogue. Thank you for working on putting this info up, I await it!
laurie

I would love to see the SNDB extended back to previous series. I have a hard copy of some of the SNDB for the Bird series from the original Paul Wallis site if this would be of any help.

Laurie

Login with username, password and session length