Author
Topic: Recent Finds May 30th - Rolls and Radars  (Read 12 times)
Breanna72
« on: Today at 11:08:14 am »

Hi All,

My asking for rolls of King Charles coins paid off this week.  I asked a teller if they had any and he said "No".  Then he walked to a drawer and held up ten rolls of mint issue 2024 KCIII dimes and said "Well ... except these?".  LOL (as if I meant a different King Charles the first time)  :D

As I was on a roll (pun intended) with coins -- so I've been asking for colourized and lucking out there too.  Found a roll of mint issue Oscar Petersons where the end coins are a bit oxidized so someone may have returned them to the bank, and a roll of 2023 Riopelle toonies.  The big score was 5 mint issue rolls of the very popular Summit Series toonies.

On the polymer front, (corrected) I found 2 radars - and one 3 digit repeater UNC and yet another lone INY Rogers signature note with a small crease on the security strip.  This will be my 4th INY note obtained at the same branch as the result of 4 different visits on different days.  Does anyone else find this very odd that they would be coming out like this one at a time?????  How could this be???

Cheers,
Breanna

« Last Edit: Today at 12:23:46 pm by Breanna72 »

Login with username, password and session length