Author
Topic: Insert/Prices  (Read 4223 times)
bc_collect
« on: January 05, 2007, 10:16:25 am »

Is there anyplace on the forum were someone can find out insert prices, mainly new ones that are not in the book yet, as well as some prices seam to jump some time.
Thanks  :)
Oli1001
  • Very Senior Member
  • www.CanadianCurrency.ca
    • Canadian Currency
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:42:37 pm »

Unfortunately there is no section within the forums that lists that information. I guess we will have to wait till the next edition to find out the prices. The prices jump due to scarcity and supply/demand.
Philippe_B
  • CPMS 1363
    • http://pages.videotron.com/transam/IMG_1194.JPG
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 07:18:10 pm »

If you like inserts and if you want information about the new inserts, you should contact dealer Gilles Pomerleau who is the expert of Inserts. You can finds lots of goods deals and information on his list.

Philippe
numismateer
  • Paper Money is History! it's plastic now
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 09:20:29 pm »

How does one get ahold of Mr pomerleau to get on his mailing list?
Philippe_B
  • CPMS 1363
    • http://pages.videotron.com/transam/IMG_1194.JPG
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 12:59:45 am »

Hi Numismateer,

I just sent you a PM with Mr Pomerleau's info.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 01:24:34 am by philippe_b »

Philippe
Hudson A B
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 01:16:55 am »

The quarterly paper that is sent out (I think it is quarterly) contains info on inserts that have been confirmed.  That is, it has been verified by a number of reliable sources.   There are a number of us who brick search who report directly to him, and from our reports, included with his findings, the lists are compiled.  Since he gets the reports from people, there is a general idea of scarcity of notes as well, take HOH 2004 for example.  (Not even an insert).  Anyway, oddities will show up now and then, and when it comes to inserts, sometimes they do not show up for a while (HOG 9.9).  

Anyway, what I am saying is that his letters are very good to get the first scoop on what is what, based on the most current findings.  
I find it very helpful.

H

CPMS Lifetime Member #1502.

Login with username, password and session length