Author
Topic: Help Requested from Mods  (Read 2870 times)
DrFever
« on: May 21, 2009, 07:10:36 pm »

Hi all,

I have not been using my account for a while because I have for the past year and a half stopped collecting paper notes and instead focussing my collecting on gold bullion.

I tried to log in today and my account was nowhere to be found and it did not recognize my email.

I used to log in as "Royalty" and I believe have purchased many notes from most of the regulars here when I was building my Journey notes insert collection.

Is this an anomaly or are inactive accounts/members purged after a while.  I'm just curious that's all.   It would be nice to have my old account re-activated if possible.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
1971HemiCuda
  • Wiki Editor
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS #1659
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 07:19:54 pm »

I think there is an old thread like this. And  if your account was not used for a certin amount of time it was deleted for more space on the website.

I think its something along those lines.

BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 07:37:30 pm »

1971HemiCuda's basically got it right... After a while of inactivity (as little as 90 days for users with no posts and never logged in since they registered), it is quite likely that your account had been deleted.

I don't see any account by that name now, so I will assume that at one point it had been deleted.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length