Author
Topic: Visibility of SNDB data for general users  (Read 10731 times)
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 12:53:06 am »

Wow - I go away for a couple hours and these posts show up. WELL SAID!

The way it has been so far, and the way it shall be forever more is that access to raw data in any quantity will be restricted to active researchers as approved by myself on the advice of the current team of active researchers.

The SNDB is not meant to be exploited for any profit-oriented activities. It is meant to provide the largest pool of raw data to support research projects on Canadian Journey series printing and numbering processes both now and in the future. Any efforts to use the SNDB for activities not clearly consistent with the aims and objectives of the SNDB will be denied. That said, if you have a legitimate research proposal for which you require access to some raw data, please contact me and I will do what I can to assist.

I don't have anything further to add here. This subject is considered closed. Unless anyone has any suggestions for charts and graphs, etc, please do not bring this subject up again. We've talked this issue to death and I believe the answers to the question have been adequately provided. Thank you.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length