Author
Topic: Lower Canada Auction March 2 & 3 is online  (Read 3858 times)
CCCS
« on: February 20, 2007, 06:39:48 pm »

The auction to be held during the Nuphilex Show is now all listed on ebay Live Auction. Register early not to miss it.

[edit]Removed link to eBay auction listings. --BWJM[/edit]

Louis

[warnyel]Sorry, Louis. You know the rules:

Rule #1: [highlight][size=14]No commercial ads[/size][/highlight], no profanity, no advocacy of violence or law-breaking, no libel, slander, flaming, insults, harrassment or degrading other members. We will enforce this!
Click here to read the forum rules.

Further, even if this was allowed, you posted to the wrong place. You should have posted in Shows and Events.

Thread closed. --BWJM[/warnyel]
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:16:41 pm by BWJM »
buxvet
  • Is there anybody in the ceremony is about to begin
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:41:40 pm »

Before I say anything I'll state emphatically I don't know the poster personally
and he does not know me. I have heard neither anything good nor bad about
his auctions and have no opinion on it.

OK, time for me to be a fly in the ointment. I have seen posts like this
numerous times for these larger auctions.

Why are members forbidden to post links to EBay auctions. Even if it's thier own. yet if it's
a larger established auction house it's allowed ?

This post is not to illicit some sort of gain for me. I have sold notes a Whopping
total of 3 times on EBay. So I'm not bringing this up so I can use it as an advertising
vehicle for my own auctions

I imagine there is some reason. Although on the surface it does not seem right. If your selling
one note or a thousand notes or your a big auction house or your joe blow who sells the odd note the rules should be the same for everyone.

Honestly I would prefer to have members be allowed to post links to thier auctions :)

Quite frankly it's just a matter of principle.
If it's forbidden for members ( who make the forum what it is ) then it should be
forbidden by a FOR PROFIT entity

Login with username, password and session length