Author
Topic: Suggestion for high/low forums  (Read 4117 times)
Seth
  • Very Senior Member
« on: February 27, 2007, 08:35:15 pm »

I like how the high/low forums are organized - one thread per prefix.  It makes finding info easy.

But what's not so easy is when there's a signature or print year change in the middle of a prefix.  Then it's not so easy to find the info.  Take HNN, for example.  I just searched through the five pages of HNNs and there's so much narrowing down of the signature change it makes my head spin!

So instead of just one HNN thread,  I suggest that there be one HNN-K/D and one HNN-J/D thread.  That would make seeking out info sooo much easier.  Probably too late now for HNN since the thread is so big (and they're largely gone from circ anyway.)  But once we start seeing 2007 print year notes, or a future sig change (rumours of one soon, anyone?) any relevant prefix threads could be split right away.

Just a suggestion.

Track your Canadian currency online!

http://www.whereswilly.com
X-Savior
  • Very Senior Member
  • Been There, Done That.... Wanna do it again?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 08:59:12 pm »

I heard a rumor that there is a signature change very soon....   :)

Either something already has happened or will be official very soon. I didn;t read the article but there was something in the local newspaper about a month ago

Sorry Ladies...I am now a Married Man!!!
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:21:07 pm »

Good idea. Thanks Seth!

H/L Moderators: Please rename and split threads as appropriate when future changeovers occur. If you require any assistance, contact me.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.
Oli1001
  • Very Senior Member
  • www.CanadianCurrency.ca
    • Canadian Currency
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 10:21:18 pm »

Gotcha!

Login with username, password and session length