Author
Topic: Looking for Quality Sheets for graded notes  (Read 3561 times)
bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
  • Money Doesn't Grow On Trees But is Made From Them?
« on: March 28, 2009, 01:37:40 am »

I'm on the hunt for some high quality sheets that will hold 2 graded notes, such as the PMG, or BCS styles.  I have purchased some and they are terrible, they all crack out and are crooked and have a real foggy look to the plastic.  I have tried about 4 or 5 well known dealers and none of them stock them at all.

I would prefer the type that have the reinforced eyelets but I will take anything that is of good quality and that are not so brittle that they can not be handled with out cracking.

I'm also looking for quality sheets that will hold the ICCS graded coins in the plastic flips. I believe they hold 12 per sheet.  I would also like them to have the reinforced eyelets but not a must if they are of good quality!

I would like to find a reliable source that I can use on an ongoing basis!  A couple shops I have been purchasing supplies from in the past is basically like a lotto when it comes to supplies.  I consider myself lucky if they have the same product for more than two weeks in a row, they just buy what ever they can at cheap cheap prices..

If you have any for sale or if you know where to purchase some quality sheets from please send me a email to the following address:  bugsy11@sasktel.net

Thanks in advance to all that may be able to assist me in this search!! :)

Jeff

Always looking for more Rotator Notes!!!
johnny99
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:41:58 am »

I too am interested in knowing where good sheets can be purchased.
bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:00:43 am »

I have found a dealer that has archival quality sheets that hold two graded notes per sheet.  I will be placing an order for some of those and as well for some 12 pocket pages to accept the ICCS graded coins. I was told that they are also of very good quality.  If anyone is interested in either type of these sheets let me know, and maybe I can get a break on the price for a larger quantity?

I hope to be ordering mid week about the 1st or 2nd of April...... ::)

Jeff

Please email me only, no pm..  Email to   bugsy11@sasktel.net

eyevet
  • Wiki Contributor
  • CPMS Life Member #101
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 10:59:55 am »

The Lighthouse Vario Grande size sheets do the job for me.  There are a number of sheets out there that will hold two PMG notes but the BCS holder is bigger.  The Grande size works well for BCS notes.

bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 12:49:30 am »

Yes the BCS notes holders are somewhat larger and don't fit the same old sheets as the PMG ones do. Can you please send me there web address so I can maybe look at them instead of the ones I have found because they are still the ones for the PMG graded notes.  Thanks for the info..

Jeff

bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 06:41:28 pm »

I think I have found a supplier of archival quality sheets that will hold BCS graded notes!!  I will keep all informed when I find out for sure, and some prices too I hope.

Bugsy

Login with username, password and session length