Author
Topic: New Error  (Read 5620 times)
Oli1001
  • Very Senior Member
  • www.CanadianCurrency.ca
    • Canadian Currency
« on: June 07, 2006, 04:39:34 pm »

I was at the bank when I noticed this neat error, must be worth a bundle! ;)

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:40:22 pm by Oli1001 »
Oli1001
  • Very Senior Member
    • Canadian Currency
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 04:39:54 pm »

Zoomed in.
eyevet
  • Wiki Contributor
  • CPMS Life Member #101
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 06:45:17 pm »

Cute.  Years ago I bought a tube of "rest" toothpaste.  The leading "C" was missing on the package.  I kept it for a while and joked that this toothpaste gets the REST of the cavities that CREST misses!!!

venga50
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 07:21:34 pm »

Sounds like the tube of "Preparation H" a friend of mine bought years ago that had the "H" missing.  It just said "Preparation" on it.  He used it anyway, but to this day he still wonders if he ended up with a test version that was made prior to the final, FDA-approved version "H".

He's afraid he might have gotten "Preparation D" or some other pre-launch version that will give him ill effects later on.  Or maybe that the "Preparation" he bought wasn't even for treating the same problem as "Preparation H" :o :-[

venga50
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 07:45:29 pm »

Sorry, I just remembered about this picture and I couldn't resist posting it.  It ties together eyevet's toothpaste posting with my "Preparation H" posting rather nicely!  ;D

Before anyone asks - no, this is not me, nor anyone that I know.  ::)

Hard to say whether that look of panic on his face is because:

1) he is afraid that the Preparation H will shrink his gums so much that all his teeth will pop out, or

2) he is recoiling in horror upon realizing that the business end of that tube might have come in contact with a certain part of someone else's body  :o :'(

Oli1001
  • Very Senior Member
    • Canadian Currency
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 08:08:52 pm »

hahaha....gets the REST of the cavities that Crest leaves behind...thats a good one! ;D I like the Preparation H one too

Login with username, password and session length