Author
Topic: Framing Uncut Sheets?  (Read 3917 times)
bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
  • Money Doesn't Grow On Trees But is Made From Them?
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:51:07 pm »

What have all you other forumers done with your uncut sheets? Is it wise to frame them or do most keep them in there original cardboard tube for the collecting aspect? I placed mine in between two 3mm sheets of glass and hung it on the wall in my office, although there is no frame I did use double sided tape around all 4 edges of the glass. YES I left a 2 inch border around the whole sheet. Too place the tape on without coming near the bills themselves. Does anyone have any different or interesting ways they have displayed ther sheets??

Always looking for more Rotator Notes!!!
Archey80
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 09:26:56 am »

I just have my $5's Framed and hung on the wall but its only one sided so I can only see the Front >:( I have the rest of my sheets still in there tube it isnt worth framing them as I have no where to put them... Just wasting $ that I could spend on more notes! ;D

CPMS Member 1564
bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
  • Money Doesn't Grow On Trees But is Made From Them?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:02:09 am »

Yes framing is very expensive and having the room to display them is also a problem. I was trying to find a holder like they use in stores to sell posters. They are plastic front and back and there is about 20 hinged pages. And they are the correct size. Has anyone ever used one for this purpose or seen one used? Let me know your thoughts!!  Thanks again

Always looking for more Rotator Notes!!!
Gary_T
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS radar member 1551
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 01:42:29 am »

About 15 years ago I saw sheets for sale at my local dealers shop in what was called top loaders. The same that are used for sports cards only much larger, I've looked but have not been able to find them.

Gary_T
bwho9d
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 01:47:11 am »

I know someone who puts them in large cardboard envelopes for protection. It keeps them nice and cozy. ;)

Login with username, password and session length