Author
Topic: $20 Canadian  (Read 3764 times)
kavoshp
« on: October 18, 2009, 01:47:24 pm »

Hello Collectors.
I have a $20 Canadian Bill printed in 2008. ERJ 8824882 I think it is rather unique and may be worth something. Can someone tell me this bill dos worth more than $20?
kavoshp
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 01:48:03 pm »

Hello Collectors.
I have a $20 Canadian Bill printed in 2005 ALU7252725 I think it is rather unique and may be worth something. Can someone tell me this bill dos worth more than $20?
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:38 pm »

I think it is rather unique and may be worth something.

I'm just curious... Before I give any indication as to what this note is worth, I would like to know what about these notes makes you think they are any more special than any other notes you might get back from an ATM?

We get people such as yourself all the time asking what various notes are worth, and I think that's great! More often than not though, people ask about older series notes that are no longer in circulation, or something strange they found in their wallet, etc. So here's why I'm asking the question... These notes you're asking about are Canadian Journey series $20 notes that are equivalent in all significant ways to every other $20 note in circulation today. What made you select these two notes to ask about as opposed to all the others you use on a daily basis?

After you respond, I would be happy to answer your original question. Cheers!

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length