Author
Topic: $20 - 2004 Issue Five Consecutive Numbers UNC, Value  (Read 4545 times)
Wilson
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:10:11 pm »

I have 5 $20 bills (2004 Issue) that are in sequence, which I received directly from the bank, which appear to be Choice UNC and was wondering what the value might be?
Shylo
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 12:43:07 pm »

They were just the previous issue of notes....  If they are in in Choice UNC condition they may derive a small premium...

The big value gained would be if they were replacements notes... over just a common prefix and serial...
Wilson
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:13:27 pm »

Yes I would say they are Choice UNC, but I am sure in a few years they will appreciate more in value.
PaperorPlastic
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 08:54:43 pm »

I have 5 $20 bills (2004 Issue) that are in sequence, which I received directly from the bank, which appear to be Choice UNC and was wondering what the value might be?

Could you tell us what the prefix and serial numbers are?  It could determine if your notes are common or rarer which would make them more valuable especially if they are in uncirculated condition.

Wilson
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 07:18:56 pm »

The prefix is AUN.
Also anybody have tips on uploading photos, I have tried several times to show these bills. I input the jpeg file in the "Browse" but it always fails, any suggestions? Thanks

Login with username, password and session length