Author
Topic: Note Registry  (Read 6049 times)
eti1
« on: December 22, 2009, 09:25:29 pm »

I just receive the new note registry book from the CPMS and it's a very useful reference. It contain a lot of information on rarer note. But I would like to reinforce the statement that the author make in the introduction that the registry are not final. I search the Internet for note for about an hour and most of the note i found was not list in the registry. I will post them latter to the appropriate forum.

It's also interesting to notice the change in the grading system of note over the years. Almost all the note that are for sale on the Internet that are in the registry are now grade higher by grading company. I saw note that where grade VG that are now choice fine.

I would like to congratulate every one that as contribute to this book this is a big step in Canadian paper money collecting, it will for sure became a must have reference book.
Mortgage Guy
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:57:25 am »

I just receive the new note registry book from the CPMS as well and for a few $$$ i have to say it's well worth having. So much information all together in one spot! Makes you want to go out on a hunt and see if you can help add to it!!!

Great job and i highly recommend it!

MG
 ;)

Always Buying Any Replacements and Special Serial Numbered Notes In C.Unc+ Condition
multicolorama
  • Member since January 2007
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 08:23:56 pm »

If you are not a member of the CPMS, how much is a copy?

BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 08:42:19 pm »

Depending on your membership status and where you live, prices could range anywhere from CAD$35 to USD$55.  Canadian non-members pay CAD$45.

For more information and to order your copy, please visit the CPMS website.

But why not join the CPMS? You're missing out on a lot. You can sign up online through the website.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length