Author
Topic: New Journey $5 Pre-Security Sheet Replacement Registry  (Read 4094 times)
Mortgage Guy
  • Very Senior Member
« on: August 23, 2010, 03:26:22 pm »

Hi

I just wanted to let you all know that we now have a New Journey $5 Pre-Security Sheet Replacement registry done. Over time I would like to see a registry for all replacements for each series but this will take some time to get together but would be the ultimate goal. I find it overwhelming to try and build all of these and would like to ask help from anybody that is willing to contribute.

I believe the best way to build these would be to have individuals that "specialize" in specific notes. Another way to contribute would be if you are looking for a specific note to keep all the info you come across on your search and submit the info. If a range has as an example 300+ notes I believe the registry can be very valuable in determining the number of notes based on their condition. Many notes may exist but perhaps not many in Unc have survived. Over time as these registers mature they will prove to be one of our best sources of information when assessing a notes scarcity and potential value.

http://wiki.cdnpapermoney.com/index.php?title=Canadian_Journey_Series_Replacement_Note_Registers

Feel free to post here any suggestions you might have that will help make these registries more complete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
MG
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 03:36:20 pm by Mortgage Guy »

Always Buying Any Replacements and Special Serial Numbered Notes In C.Unc+ Condition
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:55:11 pm »

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 06:59:02 pm »

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length