Author
Topic: CTC S11- F & S11-G Replacements  (Read 3223 times)
Hounddog
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:53:21 pm »

Does anyone know how you tell the replacements for the 1989 $1.00 coupon prefix "Q" and the $2.00 coupons prefix "T", my book is a 2003 printing and it only shows the different fonts used for the $0.25 and $0.50. Thanks in advance.

Cheers Bill

[img
jay4e
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:25:17 am »

Bill,
The surefire way to learn how to differentiate the regular and replacements in those two series is to have someone who knows, to actually show you.  There is an article that shows one of each of these on the CTCCC website. The address is : http://www.ctccc.ca/news-e.html  Look under the "Coupon School" to see the article.  Failing that, you could make your way to one of the meetings to be held in the near future. The first is in Ottawa on the 15th of October, then there is one on the 29th of October in Toronto and last of all there is one on the 5th of November in Montreal.

If you wish more information about these meetings send me a PM and I will get you the information.  The information can also be found on the CTCCC website

Some days you're the bug and some days you're the windshield!
Hounddog
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 12:35:23 pm »

Thank you jay4e, this site had all the answers to my questions.....much appreciated.

Cheers, Bill

[img

Login with username, password and session length