Author
Topic: Huge Error Note Collection  (Read 5425 times)
Tom
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS Life Member #96
« on: March 29, 2012, 07:17:15 pm »

As many of you know, I have been collecting error notes and replacement notes for many years. 

I am fortunate to have been able to obtain many unique and very dramatic examples, along with many that would make you scratch your head.  Having obtained nearly every error type, I have considered my collection to be complete.  Not really able to move forward, I have made a decision to sell my error collection.  Along with my errors, I have included some very interesting autographed or signed notes and some test notes, including the first known G/R test note.

I will certainly not be disappearing from the error collecting circuit, I am sure they will still be notes which will continue to fascinate me.

Most of my notes can be viewed on my site "Canadian Paper Money Errors"

The auction will be held at "The Toronto Coin Expo" show June 1st and 2nd 2012.
The official auctioneer will be "Geoffrey Bell Auctions", who will soon have a downloadable catalogue available on their website.

If you are unable to attend the auction in person, make sure you sign up for their online auction through "iCollector.com".

Any questions contact me by clicking here.

Tom   ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:58:30 am by Tom »

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 08:10:10 pm »

Sent you a pm with a question
FRIEDSQUID

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
Tom
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS Life Member #96
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:57:04 pm »

If anyone would like images of any of the autographed notes or test notes, let me know along with your email and I will send them to you.

Tom
Northwest5
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 07:09:26 pm »

Sent you a PM, Thanks, Murray
Tom
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS Life Member #96
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 08:23:52 am »

FYI, the auction is now available for viewing. Have a look here..... "iCollector.com".

I am planning to attend the auction, I hope to meet some of you there.

Tom
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:07:14 pm by Tom »

Tom
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS Life Member #96
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 01:16:34 pm »

Just a reminder of these error notes being auctioned within session two of Geoffrey Bell's Auctions, tomorrow night, Friday June 1,  beginning at 6pm EST.

Also included in this auction is the first known G/R test note, autographed notes, BOC stamped notes, along with many other interesting notes.

If you are unable to attend the auction in person, make sure you sign up for their online auction through "iCollector.com".

Any questions contact me by clicking here.

Tom   ;)

Login with username, password and session length