Author
Topic: Canadian $50 Note circa 1954  (Read 3704 times)
jong866
« on: December 20, 2004, 06:47:28 am »

Hi guys! i'm not exactly into paper money or anything, but I would just like to know, How many people know where the image on the reverse of this bill is taken from?

The image on the reverse side of the 1954 canadian $50 bank note is taken from the parking lot adjacent to the Crescent Beach. This is facing the (now) residence of the executive producer of Law and Order. To the right of the residence, you see Ginger Hill. And to the left is splash rock. Between the two landforms are the house and barn of the producer.

The Crescent beach, which is Located in Lockeport, Nova Scotia (not to be confused with the Crescent Beach in lunenburg county) has become famous as a result of the fifty dollar denomination.

Attached are two photos. one of the bill's reverse, and one arial of Lockeport

For the last two summers i've worked in the Crescent Beach Centre. We get a lot of people who come in looking for the bill itself. All our building has is a poor quality photocopy.

I was wondering if anyone has a high resolution, large size photo on their computers that they might be able to send me, so that i can donate it to the centre for display purposes?

please contact me via email if so@

Thanks
jong866
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 06:48:04 am »

second photo

Login with username, password and session length