Author
Topic: PMG Error  (Read 852 times)
q60driver
« on: March 23, 2024, 05:52:54 pm »

Check out the error on this one. Should be BC-48a Bouey Rasminsky signatures. They got the serial number right though  :D

AL-Bob
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 08:58:22 am »

They make errors like this all the time.  Even when I give them all the info in a spreadsheet they still manage to make all kinds of mistakes.  I have some Chartered Bank notes that were supposedly issued in 1990!  You should be able to get it reslabbed for free although you'll probably have to pay for shipping and insurance.

AL-Bob(at)cdnpapermoney com
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 09:04:45 am »

They make errors like this all the time.  Even when I give them all the info in a spreadsheet they still manage to make all kinds of mistakes.  I have some Chartered Bank notes that were supposedly issued in 1990!  You should be able to get it reslabbed for free although you'll probably have to pay for shipping and insurance.

+1
Yes, they will fix it but you have to "pay the piper" in getting it there & back. If you lived in the US it would be slightly easier/cheaper. I got a few errors on my bulk batch (50) too (& they will remain like that).  Just P coding so not as a big deal. They must have some primitive software where the certifier needs to check the correct boxes (& he/she checked the wrong 1) for such an error to be printed like that.

Login with username, password and session length