Author
Topic: $100 Highs/Lows Section: Where Is It?  (Read 4975 times)
FogDevil
« on: October 10, 2009, 12:43:41 pm »

Sorry, but I had to come back for this one... I do still view the forums offline, btw.

I discovered, in the High/Lows section, they only go up to and including $50 notes now.  What happened to the $100 section?  Did the BoC decide to withdraw the $100 bill without any warning?
Manada
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 12:47:01 pm »

It has been moved to the high low lists in the serial number database, which can be clicked at the top of the screen. I believe that over time(whenever Brent has enough spare time) all the Journey note lists will be moved over.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:50:09 pm by Manada »

But always, there remained the discipline of steel. - Conan the Barbarian
FogDevil
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 12:50:47 pm »

Makes sense.  I guess they're doing this to free up bandwidth space for the forum.
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 01:10:42 pm »

It has nothing to do with bandwidth for the forums. It has everything to do with moving data to the new Serial Number Database where it can be much more effectively collected and the lists can be automatically updated without need for periodic moderator intervention.

The rest of the denominations will follow as soon as time permits.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.
Hudson A B
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 02:19:35 am »

Sorry, but I had to come back for this one... I do still view the forums offline, btw.

I discovered, in the High/Lows section, they only go up to and including $50 notes now.  What happened to the $100 section?  Did the BoC decide to withdraw the $100 bill without any warning?

I heard that the $100 Cdn is the peg for $100 Amero.  We are the new global standard!  Okay wishful thinking.

Happy thanksgiving weekend!

GO RIDERS!

CPMS Lifetime Member #1502.

Login with username, password and session length