Author
Topic: Beware of your purchases, $14000 Currency Collection Missing (Halifax, NF)  (Read 3914 times)
Wizard1
  • Global Moderator
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Just saw this and wanted to inform anyone that might be looking to buy notes. Protect yourself from having your precious notes seized with no compensation (or worse).

CA_Banknotes

I cringe at the thought that many of these notes might just end up being spent and never seen again. Hopefully they're recovered soon!
DREDGE
  • Bald is beautiful man:)

Sad to see, but what about making it a better world and doing something for everyone.
IE: Having a section on here where anyone could post a list of stolen notes, they are like fingerprints.

Yet there is also the people in the industry that take advantage of people to.
I know when my father died I had to come up with a lot of money to cover everything.
I thought someone like ****** could be trusted but when he said he could help me out and  he introduced me to ***** and had me bring part of the collection over, I never would have thought I would have been taken advantage of.

But after selling the 1870 Shinplaster for being just a Shinplaster and then finding out it was because it was an inverted back???? I did not even know what it meant because of lack of information in any of the books. Yet there are a few dealers out there who knew where that note was and that it was one of only 20-40 known and that I had been taken advantage of, yup it makes you not trust anyone anymore.

I may not have a criminal record now but should I ever see ***** at a show or in public I will be arrested for assault.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:57:04 am by BWJM »

Login with username, password and session length