Author
Topic: Has anyone seen a $20 poly insert ??  (Read 7535 times)
RADARjourney
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:14:44 am »

Maybe I've just had bad luck but I doubt it. I have yet to find an insert note in the new $20's. I have searched well over 100 bricks and have seen nothing. Any comments?
Squad-G
    • Banknotes
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 09:50:40 am »

I went over a lot of banknotes and few bundles... nothing yet also.

However, when I went to the ATM few weeks ago, I took 200$ out of the ATM. The first note was BSL4718549 and after it was BSL4668547. After, it was BSL4718550-58. I am not sure if it's an insert of the ATM mixed notes.

See my banknotes collection at http://banknotes.davidbelanger.net/.
Find special numbers for your banknotes quickly by using this tool. Useful for the bundles.
CA_Banknotes
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 01:31:56 pm »

It seems like notes being separated by exactly 50,000 are pretty common, at least from my searching so far.

I had found a a rouge prefix among 100 brand new notes, but I wasn't sure if it was anything in the ATM that jumbled them up.
Mortgage Guy
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 03:59:52 pm »

Their might not be any sheet replacements for the $20 Frontier Series.  :o We should not assume past practices that were once employed by the printing companies regarding replacement notes will continue in the future.

MG

Always Buying Any Replacements and Special Serial Numbered Notes In C.Unc+ Condition
Wizard1
  • Global Moderator
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 05:52:59 pm »

I think I have found inserts in my $20 Bundles however this has yet to be confirmed.

I have found BSKs in BSN Bundles.

Squad-G
    • Banknotes
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 10:54:14 am »

Can anywant post the latest list of replacement and insert ? Thanks.

I am going to get a membership very soon.

See my banknotes collection at http://banknotes.davidbelanger.net/.
Find special numbers for your banknotes quickly by using this tool. Useful for the bundles.
mmars
  • Very Senior Member
  • money is gregarious
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 08:33:16 pm »

Can anywant post the latest list of replacement and insert ? Thanks.

I am going to get a membership very soon.

This information should be available to everyone who is a member of the forum and can log into the Serial Number Database (see SNDB link at top of any forum page).

No hay banda  
Rupiah
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 01:43:00 pm »

This information should be available to everyone who is a member of the forum and can log into the Serial Number Database (see SNDB link at top of any forum page).

I just checked the CPMS journal and the SNDB and there are replacement ranges mentioned in the CPMS journal (attributable after Jan 2013) that are not listed in SNDB.

Thats a bummer because it means manually checking the serial numbers from those listed in CPMS journal

Wonder what paper money would say if it could talk?
coinboy
  • CPMS # 1351
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 01:48:26 pm »

Updated info for polymer &  journey replacements will be entered shortly...Gilles' list had not arrived before my extended trip to the Caribbean. As soon as i have a chance to blow my nose etc. I'll get at it.

Login with username, password and session length