Author
Topic: Chapters: Canadian Government Paper Money, 26th Edition $18.77 PREORDER  (Read 12284 times)
JB-2007

Ordered my book on June 29 on chapters/indigo website. Still waiting for it. I also ordered the coin catalogue 68th at the same time but this book will only be released in mid-August. I chose regular shipping to save money. Looks like they are holding my order until both books become available. It is the first time they do this to me, usually they have always shipped my books one at a time as they became available. Has anyone else had this problem? 
Wizard1
  • Global Moderator
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Ordered my book on June 29 on chapters/indigo website. Still waiting for it. I also ordered the coin catalogue 68th at the same time but this book will only be released in mid-August. I chose regular shipping to save money. Looks like they are holding my order until both books become available. It is the first time they do this to me, usually they have always shipped my books one at a time as they became available. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Actually initially when I placed my order I did the same thing, but I saw that the expected shipment date for both items were the same date of the item that was released later. I quickly cancelled my order and separated it into two orders and had them shipped for free to a local Chapters/indigo store for pickup instead.

JB-2007

Actually initially when I placed my order I did the same thing, but I saw that the expected shipment date for both items were the same date of the item that was released later. I quickly cancelled my order and separated it into two orders and had them shipped for free to a local Chapters/indigo store for pickup instead.
I was thinking of doing that too, yet when i tried it was still charging me a shipping charge (maybe because i live in Quebec). Anyway i am not upset as its such a good deal online, it says my order will arrive on August 20th, its less than a month now.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:59:10 pm by JB-2007 »

Login with username, password and session length