Author
Topic: selling notes  (Read 5356 times)
steve a
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:15:01 am »

All the posts in selling notes have disappeared. If I have done something wrong I would like to know and a chance to make it right  Thanks Steve
Shylo
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 10:23:28 pm »

I will just take a crack at it and say .. I suspect the moderators removed the post b/c you are trying to sell the notes in another thread other than the "trading post".... and you can't post in the trading post until you have reached a certain number of posts...

Now if you really wish to sell these notes to a member on this forum.. I would suggest you become an active member .. make some posts and then you'll be able to post in the trading post area.

If that seems too troublesome, when all you really want to know is the value of the notes and how much you should/could get for them...I recommend that you put them for sale on ebay with a .99 cent listing to start. The true market will dictate the value of the notes and you will get your sale with a whole lot less hassle.
steve a
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 06:34:29 am »

I do plan on selling the notes that I have and I am guilty of trial posting some pic's, but having  never done this before and probably never again I tought I should ask what the proper way to do the sale and some members said to post some pic's so everyone could see what there was for notes. I have been watching this forum since a least 09. My intentions were not to bypass the rules and in selling the notes be fair to everyone including me  Thanks Steve
tmort
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 09:05:37 pm »

It's all good. The rules are that you need to post some discussions threads before you can post in the for sale forums. Your bills are nice, someone will interested in them.

CPMS member

Login with username, password and session length