Author
Topic: CBN $50 FMS, FMT, FMU, FMV, GHB Layout - Found FMV with #9 Position Number  (Read 4350 times)
Rupiah
  • Very Senior Member

In reading the most recent version of the CPMS journal I got an impression that the CBN $50 layout for FMS, FMT, FMU, FMV and GHB was similar to CBN layout 8 which has the bottom row with position numbers 49, 39, 29, 19 and 09 and with the bottom row printing GHB up to 5000000.

In my database I  originally had a FMV note with position number (#9) corresponding to the bottom but after reading the article I surmised that I perhaps had made a data entry error. Since I did not keep the note I had no way of checking it.

Recently I ran into another FMV note with position number of 19. I have entered it into the SNDB and it accepted it. I will scan and keep the image if anyone is interested please PM me with your e-mail and I will forward the image to you.

I have a feeling that I am possibly misreading some of this research data. Any help from the research community explaining this would be most helpful.

Should this also be reported to the CPMS journal? I am not sure if all the readers of the CPMS journal are members of this forum

Thank you

Wonder what paper money would say if it could talk?

Login with username, password and session length