Author
Topic: Where Do You Buy/Sell Online?  (Read 4478 times)
papa.charlie
« on: May 12, 2014, 04:39:05 pm »

Wondering if anyone has any interesting locations they'd like to share regarding where they purchase or sell their notes online? I find myself using a few online stores and eBay but it's always nice to have selection. I also think it's more interesting to have multiple spots to compare and access the market instead of the same places all the time.

Where do you guys browse/buy/sell your notes online?

Shylo
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 07:15:03 pm »

I really don't sell a whole lot of notes... and if/when I do sell notes I usually do it in person.. that's just my personal preference.

As for buying... ebay... TCNC.. Heritage... Stacks... geoff bell... and don olmstead .. i would recommend
Wizard1
  • Global Moderator
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 12:49:20 am »

iCollector (TCNC, GB etc), Heritage, Lyn Knight, eBay, Collector's Universe Forums, CPMF Trading Post.

tripoli
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 12:06:16 am »

Check out the offerings on THIS site
shrek999
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:02:52 pm »

Regardless of what forum people are choosing to sell or offer notes for sale, is anyone interested in providing what type of % above or below Charlton value notes are selling in the last few months?
mmars
  • Very Senior Member
  • money is gregarious
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 12:03:55 am »

Regardless of what forum people are choosing to sell or offer notes for sale, is anyone interested in providing what type of % above or below Charlton value notes are selling in the last few months?

That sort of thing is up to the individual.  It is each person's responsibility to do their own research if they want to know what prices are being realized for a specific item because, then, the person can assess the condition of the item to see if the price was high/low/accurate when comparing the actual condition of the item versus the stated condition.  If you let someone do the information gathering for you, then you have no idea if the condition given for each item is meaningful, conservative, or wishful thinking.

No hay banda  

Login with username, password and session length