Author
Topic: Journey $10 notes appearing frequently  (Read 3315 times)
Tom-Bear
« on: June 10, 2014, 01:06:41 pm »

I have been getting almost exclusively $10 Journey notes in change lately. Where have the polymers gone? When the polymers were first released, they became common for awhile it seemed, but I haven't seen one in months now. All of the Journey $10 notes I've gotten have been well circulated, though.

walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 08:16:42 pm »

Where have the polymers gone?
These things go in cycles.  One day you could swear the Journeys are no longer (all polymer) and the next the old stuff resurfaces.  And if I were you: appreciate this latest phase of old Journeys (rather than the new polymers) while you can.  I remember this has happened a few times with the $5 in my area & I will see old $20's sometimes outnumber the plastic.  But such phases are becoming more sporadic and less common.  I believe these phases peter out pretty quickly so scoop whatever you can if you think you've found something.

mmars
  • Very Senior Member
  • money is gregarious
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 08:28:06 pm »

These things go in cycles.  One day you could swear the Journeys are no longer (all polymer) and the next the old stuff resurfaces.  And if I were you: appreciate this latest phase of old Journeys (rather than the new polymers) while you can.  I remember this has happened a few times with the $5 in my area & I will see old $20's sometimes outnumber the plastic.  But such phases are becoming more sporadic and less common.  I believe these phases peter out pretty quickly so scoop whatever you can if you think you've found something.

No hay banda  

Login with username, password and session length