Author
Topic: New low number for serial number data base  (Read 5135 times)
canadiancoinaholic
« on: March 21, 2019, 04:28:22 pm »

Hey guys, i use the SNDB a bit and i got a new low number. It says to scan it for verification but no other instructions. Any one know how to do this? Its not all that low but its  :-*way lower than whats there right now. Gjs 0009927. Anyway thanks for any help in advance.
 Dan
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 06:00:38 pm »

• Under "High/Low Tables" you will see 3 tabs: "Dashboard" "Statistics" and click on "High/Low Lists"
    • -
It doesn't appear to be working at the moment- somehow not linked to server- so you may have to wait- perhaps they're doing maintenance.  Anyway- when it does get up and running. Go to "Suspect Notes"
  • Option is to search All Notes or click your ID where it says all notes
  • A table should appear with the notes that are high or low.  A pencil icon appears beside the note, so click on that and it allows you to upload your image
[/list][/list]

admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 09:31:30 pm »

I apologize... we did some updates last night that might have screwed things up with the SNDB.  It seems that whenever I try to update one area it has unintended repercussions elsewhere.  I will be taking a look at everything over the next couple of days.
admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 12:05:00 pm »

It should be fixed.  I think it was just the link to the uploaded attachment that wasn't coming out properly.
robb4640
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 10:17:50 pm »

Hello Admin.  all of this is still not working!! The only thing you can do is add notes!!

RM

• Under "High/Low Tables" you will see 3 tabs: "Dashboard" "Statistics" and click on "High/Low Lists"
    • -
It doesn't appear to be working at the moment- somehow not linked to server- so you may have to wait- perhaps they're doing maintenance.  Anyway- when it does get up and running. Go to "Suspect Notes"
  • Option is to search All Notes or click your ID where it says all notes
  • A table should appear with the notes that are high or low.  A pencil icon appears beside the note, so click on that and it allows you to upload your image
[/list][/list]

admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 10:19:17 am »

Anyone else having problems?  It seems to work as far as I can tell.  To be able to confirm a note the user who added the note has to upload an image first.  Only the user who added the note can upload an image.  If they haven't uploaded an image there wouldn't be anything you can do to confirm the note.

Login with username, password and session length