Author
Topic: Help submitting a note to the registry  (Read 4110 times)
c300g
« on: April 10, 2019, 03:10:26 pm »

I'm having a hard time posting a note to the registry. Perhaps someone can help me?

It is a french 1935 Bank of Canada $5. This note belongs to a friend of my grandmothers.  While it will likely be going up for sale eventually, there is a long list of buyers.
Its been years since I've seen it as she does keep it in a safety deposit box. I do have 1 photo of the bill that I took when I was a kid and this is the photo I am trying to put in the registry. Serial number is F412421, check letter D.

Hopefully someone here can assist me in adding this note to the registry.
Thanks.
Brian.

admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:30:27 pm »

Hello c300g,

I entered the note for you.  You should be able to see it here: https://cdnpapermoney.com/notes/entries/7/3/16/51/278/view?x=0

I took a wild guess at the grade and entered it as VF but you are welcome to edit the entry. A better photo would be wonderful!

We are still working out details with the user interface.  I will make an announcement with instructions once we get it a little more polished.
c300g
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 03:39:21 pm »

Thank you very much. From what I remember, I'd say the grade VF is a fair estimate.  I must have been no older then 14 when I last saw the note.

I do have another note for the registry. How should I go about submitting it?

Login with username, password and session length