Author
Topic: Forum Registration  (Read 351 times)
admin
  • Administrator
« on: November 10, 2019, 10:46:12 am »

Due to a large number of spammers attempting to sign up to the forum we have had to restrict registrations to "approval only".  If you are trying to sign up please fill in the "Register" form as usual and then send an e-mail to admin at [the domain of this site].

In your e-mail please write coherently enough and provide sufficient information about yourself and your interest in Canadian paper money to convince me that you are not a spammer.  Please be creative with the information you provide and relate it to the field of Canadian Paper Money so it doesn't look like a copy-and-paste job.

I will try to respond to all requests within 24-48 hours!
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 07:02:10 am »

Due to a large number of spammers attempting to sign up to the forum we have had to restrict registrations
-unfortunate.  Hopefully, it will settle down & sort itself out.
JB-2007
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 10:58:39 am »

For the last several weeks i have try multiple times to log in as the system tells me either my user name or password is incorrect which is false because i have been logging on with the name and password for almost 20 years. Today i was lucky it let me  in on the 4th try. Is this normal now or a bug?
Rupiah
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 05:58:20 pm »

For the last several weeks i have try multiple times to log in as the system tells me either my user name or password is incorrect which is false because i have been logging on with the name and password for almost 20 years. Today i was lucky it let me  in on the 4th try. Is this normal now or a bug?

Does not happen to me. Did you make sure you do not have a stuck key.

Wonder what paper money would say if it could talk?

Login with username, password and session length