Author
Topic: PSA: Canada Post FlexDelivery  (Read 5136 times)
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« on: September 24, 2022, 07:04:41 pm »

Just a little public service announcement for you all...

My mailbox is outside my front door and if something gets delivered such a package, it will be plainly obvious to any porch pirates driving by.  Even large envelopes stick out of the mailbox for all to see.

So that's why I signed up for the FREE FlexDelivery service from Canada Post.  This gives me a special address that I can use for packages or any other mail that redirects items to a post office of my choosing.  It also gives me an email notification whenever something has arrived for me.  I just go to the post office, show the barcode and pick up my mail.

Another benefit is that my FlexDelivery address does not expose my home address.  That offers a little bit of extra privacy too.

To sign up for the FREE FlexDelivery service, go to Canada Post's website.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.
CanNoteSteve
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 08:20:39 pm »

Thanks for the PSA. A brilliant move by Canada Post to try to counter some of the bleed to private couriers.

[ img ]http://www.cdnpapermoney.com/sndb/sigtag.php?u=swadams[ /img ]
Rag Picker
  • CPMS 1652
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 04:53:15 pm »

I have been recommending CP Flex Delivery for several years now and before porch pirates became the scourge they are now.

Be sure to check any restrictions such as originating Country, etc.  Not only does it hide your home address, it also protects your privacy as the mail delivery person and other nosey people won't discover your collecting interests. All RCM products and numismatic related printed material goes to the Post Office conveniently located in places where I regularly shop.   

Login with username, password and session length