Topic: Whats the term for this? And how does it happen? (Ink Rubbing in the Margins)  (Read 2208 times)
Banknote Collector
  • Junior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 27

Not sure what the exact term is or how to describe it.  To me it looks like ink has rubbed off into the margins.  Can anybody tell me how during the process this happens?



CPMS Member #1903

Login with username, password and session length