Author
Topic: Today's Polymer/Coin Finds - June 3rd  (Read 2316 times)
Breanna72
« on: June 03, 2024, 09:04:06 pm »

Hi All,

Today I visited the same branch that has been giving me INY Rogers notes one at a time, and today they gave me two!! Consecutive even!! I hope they issue an big run pretty soon as this is just a tease at this point.  :D

That being said this branch also doesn't seem to disappoint in the rolls of colourized coins department. Today they had a roll of 2019 Elsie McGill loonies that are oxidized on one end, so I wonder if may have been stored "end up" for a bit of time?

One of my branches told me they have a big order of rolls coming in this week because of a street festival.  I'm all excited to see if they get any KCIII rolls, or colourized that I don't already have!

Cheers,
Breanna

walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 10:41:47 am »

2019 Elsie McGill loonies

I really like those!

I'm all excited to see if they get any KCIII rolls, or colourized that I don't already have!
That's cool! I'm just wondering though isn't it the QEII 2023 quarters/loonies, etc we should be keeping an eye out for? I think I read on Numista that 3-5,000,000 QEII quarters were minted in 2023 which is 1/10th the size of the KCIII run.

Keep us posted on the INY!

Breanna72
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 10:01:04 pm »

I'm just wondering though isn't it the QEII 2023 quarters/loonies, etc we should be keeping an eye out for? I think I read on Numista that 3-5,000,000 QEII quarters were minted in 2023 which is 1/10th the size of the KCIII run.

I didn't know that WTTW.  Thanks for the info, I'm so used to seeking out variations.  I'll pick up rolls of those too.

Also, noticed today on the SNDB that one INS Rogers note has been found in Montreal.  Congrats yakodan!

Cheers,
Breanna
JB-2007
  • Forum Moderators
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 12:06:25 am »

That's cool! I'm just wondering though isn't it the QEII 2023 quarters/loonies, etc we should be keeping an eye out for? I think I read on Numista that 3-5,000,000 QEII quarters were minted in 2023 which is 1/10th the size of the KCIII run.

Sounds about right as all standard QEII 2023 coins were never released for circulation. They were only available through canadian mint offers and special issued mint rolls. 

Login with username, password and session length