Author
Topic: FOR SALE - $5 and $10 Journey Radars / Repeaters  (Read 148 times)
canada-banknotes
  • Global Moderator
  • CNA Member 21689 and CPMS Life Member 100
« on: September 18, 2024, 11:28:50 am »

I am selling the remainder of my $5 and $10 Journey Radars / Repeaters.  All these notes were pulled from sealed Bank of Canada bricks back in 2007 when I was doing brick searches.

The majority are crisp CUnc and have been stored in sleeves in a safety deposit box for years.

I am selling the radars for 50% of catalogue i.e. $25 each.  Repeaters vary in price with some priced at face value (one with the purchase of each radar note).  I have attached a link to a PDF file that lists the notes with serial numbers and grades.  I will update the sheet after every sale.  Shipping is extra.  Payment by eTransfer is preferred.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  Email:  inquiries@canada-banknotes.com

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J5aANoGRTRZ35CuV3vE5dxV3Q-u7XcNc/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 12:10:17 pm by canada-banknotes »

Arthur Richards
Contributor, Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 29th Edition
Pricing Panel Member, Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 21st Edition 2009
Dean
  • Very Senior Member
  • GO LEAFS GO!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 11:33:41 am »

Hi,

I will take all of the face value repeaters.

Thank you,
Dean

canada-banknotes
  • Global Moderator
  • CNA Member 21689 and CPMS Life Member 100
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 12:01:21 pm »

Hi,

I will take all of the face value repeaters.

Thank you,
Dean
Hi Dean, thanks for your interest.  I updated the post as I neglected to mention that the face value repeaters require the purchase of a radar.  All the repeaters listed are associated with a radar on the list as they were pulled from the same bricks.

I am trying to help out as many collectors as possible with this discounted offer.  Many collectors will want both the repeater and associated radar and that is why I am selling one 4-cycle repeater at face value with the purchase of each discounted radar note.

Arthur Richards
Contributor, Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 29th Edition
Pricing Panel Member, Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 21st Edition 2009

Login with username, password and session length