Author
Topic: TNS Auction  (Read 14233 times)
rscoins
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS member 1221, ONA life member, CAND President
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 08:09:00 pm »

I am not sure I remember exact details of the auction, after all I was working from a book of numbers, without any mention as to the item description.

The Victoria and Albert room has a slightly noisey air conditioning system, I could hear the hum of the fans all the time, and with the two girls at my table coughing together (and yawning), there were distractions for the auctioneer. The sound system provided by the hotel was a real piece of junk, and worked only from time to time. I also can hear little from my left ear, so I understand the sound difficulty.

I had one bidder sit in a chair directly behind a pillar from me, and both myself and my spotter (Kathy) didn't see him bidding. As luck would have it, Eric spotted him from a different angle. Better you sit up front than get confused about what lot we are on. I do not want to yell with 992 lots to go in an evening, however, a better sound system would be nice as well.

Rick
buxvet
  • Is there anybody in the ceremony is about to begin
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2006, 09:22:00 am »

All material not picked up in Hamilton, was taken back to Quebec City late Sunday night. I suspect it was several hours before Eric got back. Looks like Canada Post is the way it is coming now.

Rick

Rick do C & P go to Torex every year. Maybe I can just have any winning bids delivered there ?
rscoins
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2006, 10:22:50 am »

C&P have been regulars at Torex for some years. You may be able to arrange pick up there. Contact Eric by email. If you don't have the email, contact me, I will give it to you.

Rick

buxvet
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2006, 11:13:57 am »

C&P have been regulars at Torex for some years. You may be able to arrange pick up there. Contact Eric by email. If you don't have the email, contact me, I will give it to you.

Rick

No I do not have it.
Can please PM it too me

Thanks
rscoins
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 08:03:31 pm »

cpnum@qc.aira.com

buxvet
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2006, 08:16:54 pm »