Author
Topic: AHA inserts - finding them anyone?  (Read 3428 times)
Hudson A B
  • Very Senior Member
« on: July 13, 2006, 11:44:14 pm »

Hi, okay, most of us will never get our hands on $50 bricks.
However, I am asking for a concerted effort by everyone who can to try to find out about AHA inserts in AHD and even as far as AHH.
The BOC issued a recall of the bird style, so new $50s are coming out everywhere now.
But, most of us are stuck with a small portion at a time.

Brick hunters of notes with the security strip know that each brick is perfectly unique in the wave of the notes in the bundle.  They fit together as if they were one, when they are flat stacked. this is not true of brand new mixed bricks.  Notes that are packaged and sent together bundled tight develop the identicle characteristics (nearly) to the ones they are beside.  The point:
I am dead positive I have inserts AHA in an AHD portion.  There is no other way that the notes could come the way they did, and be absolutely perfect matches to one another.  The indents of the waves are fluid in motion from one bill to the next as the pressure changes.  Continuous, like when you draw a marker line across the side of a book's pages.

Anyone facing the same frustration in not finding full bricks of $50s to take home and document?
Huds

PS: they were:
AHA
8876779 in that order
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 11:46:43 pm by hudsonab »

CPMS Lifetime Member #1502.
only4teeth
  • Forum Moderators
  • CPMS Member 1489
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 11:52:22 pm »

I found AHA8652096 in a small pile of about 30 consecutive notes of AHD3250xxx.

Scott

Login with username, password and session length