Author
Topic: I need to apologize for ????  (Read 4940 times)
freedomschoice
  • Wiki Contributor
« on: November 27, 2006, 05:08:17 pm »

For those people that bought notes from me. I really need to apologize for my tardiness. After I posted my message re the 1973 1's and 19742's, I became very ill. I am just starting to feel relatively better. BUT, I got a worst case phone call this morning about my father. He passed away this morning. So I now am trying to prepare a funeral etc etc 8 hours from where it will be. I will be leaving tommorrow morning early. I still have the notes put aside, but now again am delayed in getting these out. Again, I am truly sorry. This just is not like me in any way. If anybody would like to cancel their orders, I understand completley. I can only promise that they will be shipped on the following monday. I am asking that you send me a message and I will check late friday night whether you want the notes still. All the cheques etc etc are still in their envelopes. Again...I am sorry about all this and keeping people waiting. My reputation has been tarnished, but not my love for the hobby or my interest in this website.  Thanks   all          freedomschoice.

doug62
  • Paper Money is Art!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 05:44:54 pm »

My condolences to you and your family.
gus5pin
  • Paper Money is art!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 06:49:36 pm »

My thoughts are with you and your family my friend. I am in no rush for my package. I knew it must have been out of your control. The notes will be here when they get here  :) just tend to your family business first as you should.

Denis

only4teeth
  • Forum Moderators
  • CPMS Member 1489
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 08:43:27 pm »

I too wish to offer my condolences.

Scott
stevepot99
  • Pushing the boundaries
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:16:21 pm »

we will all say a prayer for you and your family
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 09:17:35 pm »

Hey M,

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Hope you feel well soon and rebound quickly.  Hang tough!

James

freedomschoice
  • Wiki Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 12:26:20 pm »

I would like to thank all those members who sent their best wishes for my family and me re- my father passing away. Was appreciated very much. Again thank you. All notes that were suppose to be shipped three weeks ago, will be going out this afternoon. Again thanks to all the members of this site. It's any wonder that note collector's are great people and that is why this site is a success. MY family thanks everyone, the dogs, cats and fish also send their regards. Its always hard to lose a parent. Somehow, you always think they will be around. If any members have issues that need to be settled with their parents, settle them and tell them you love them. You won't be sorry and it will help when the time comes. I did, and it really helped. I can only hope that when my time comes, I was loved as much as I loved my parents. Anyways, enough of the preaching.......and again thank you one and all for everything. freedomschoice  (Marv)

Login with username, password and session length