Author
Topic: Very strange dream...  (Read 10972 times)
Marc
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2004, 07:37:59 pm »

EYE exists already.

Marc :)
jonathan
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2004, 08:36:52 pm »

Yes, Marc.  I already knew that EYE exists already.  I said in my last post in this thread that "over the past several months, we have seen prefixes EWA-EWY, EYA, EYB, EYD and EYE".  We just haven't seen prefixes EWZ and EYC as yet.  I believe that those two prefixes will possibly be the last new prefixes on our Birds $20's before the new $20 gets released.

Later, Jonathan
JB-2007
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2004, 10:08:06 pm »

Yes, Marc.  I already knew that EYE exists already.  I said in my last post in this thread that "over the past several months, we have seen prefixes EWA-EWY, EYA, EYB, EYD and EYE".  We just haven't seen prefixes EWZ and EYC as yet.  I believe that those two prefixes will possibly be the last new prefixes on our Birds $20's before the new $20 gets released.

Later, Jonathan

Johnathan you have told us this like 4 times now!  :-/
jonathan
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 12:33:21 am »

Well, now that you mentioned it, I say enough already.
No more prefix predictions for a while.  I sure don't want to feel like I'm abusing the forum by making repeated postings four or five times. :-[

From now on, in the highs/lows section, I will only make high or low postings for certain prefixes, or start a new prefix with a new thread.

Bye for now,
Jonathan ;)

Login with username, password and session length