Author
Topic: The Amero Debut  (Read 23975 times)
Punkys Dad
  • Very Senior Member
  • I keep my $1000 bill collection at Squid's place
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 01:32:15 am »

I tink Grow-ops would profit more when da currencies merge like one cosmic family, streamlining the flow of special spice cross borders through a seemless economy jumpstarting prosperity in a trickle down effect. Bob Marley himself prophesized dis long time ago after da long sacred smoke mon. I tink he also sez dat banknote collecting will flourish into a new promised land along with ziggy paper stocks.
For me, I hope dis Amero notes have pretty birds on them, someting different from balding eagles, Loonys, or vultures.
 ;)
Tink happy tots mons,
PD

Teeny guy on my shoulder sez, It's only money mon
Raven
  • “Money IS the root of all evil.”
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 02:58:08 am »

I know the Amero is part of a Satanic conspiracy in the name of economic and politically correct expediancy, part of a much bigger picture. Demonizing the Church was the latest step in brushing aside any moral opposition and creating also a spirtual vacuum for Satan and the dragon to make a final push to take worldwide global domination. We're talking END TIMES stuff here. One economy, one currency, one leader, one world wide oppressive system.

That happy enough for ya PD?
 ;)
And hey, thanks for the APA 8866666 note PD I love it,

KLR "Raven"
Punkys Dad
  • Very Senior Member
  • I keep my $1000 bill collection at Squid's place
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 03:47:39 am »

Hey Rav,

One Currency? Dat would make for boring collecting my Dark Lady, imagine everybody collecting da same ting. You just can't wait to get the madatory mark of the beast 666 do you? And den everyting goes *poof* in a big puff of smoke and not da smoke I had in mind. Come to da light my Kerris and shun darkness, da Lord loves you and will save you!

Knew you would like dis note, you are welcomed.

Dei Gratia (D.G. Latin for "By the grace of God") Dark Lady,
PD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:50:00 am by Punkys Dad »

Teeny guy on my shoulder sez, It's only money mon
m_samourai
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 03:52:14 pm »

I tink Grow-ops would profit more when da currencies merge like one cosmic family, streamlining the flow of special spice cross borders through a seemless economy jumpstarting prosperity in a trickle down effect. Bob Marley himself prophesized dis long time ago after da long sacred smoke mon. I tink he also sez dat banknote collecting will flourish into a new promised land along with ziggy paper stocks.
For me, I hope dis Amero notes have pretty birds on them, someting different from balding eagles, Loonys, or vultures.
 ;)
Tink happy tots mons,
PD
LOL Dats good s**t mon. 

I'm not saying the Amero could never happen, but seriously folks, don't hold your breath.  Can you imagine the political discussion about Canadian sovereignty that would HAVE to take place before anything like the Amero was adopted? :o  This would be a huge issue and having a minority government, it ain't gonna happen.

You can take that to the bank.
canada
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 05:40:16 pm »

Can anyone back up this story about the Amero with hard evidence?  Or at least the name of someone in the government who gave you this information?

Otherwise, this is all just hearsay in my opinion.

Do a search for "amero" on this website.  A poster posted an article from the Globe and Mail that quotes David Dodge as saying a "single currency is possible in the future".  The way politics and those above them work is in "incremental" steps.  The beaurocrats of this city know what's in store for us and what has been planned ahead.  Most major policies have been in development for decades.  They slowly introduce them to the public via the media and once the ideas are planted in peoples heads and they start to accept them they announce it so casually.  The Dodge announcement and many others have been made that insinuate the "amero" to exist in the next 3-5 years.  If you search for them you will find them.   My scepticism was put to rest by people in the loop.  It's not a secret in Ottawa anymore and in fact it's a very well known fact on the streets here.  We can't do anything about it.  The papers have been signed and the plans have been made.  The dollars strong rise to par with that of the American is a good indication.  When our dollar is manipulated to par, you will see more announcements about the amero.

Cheers.
canada
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 05:42:47 pm »

CNBC Covers the Amero

This subject is complicated in it's entirety,but rest assured,it's a fact,the Amero is coming,the fall of the usd was part and parcel of the plan to have Americans accept this new currency.If this subject was speculation,conspiracy theory,or even just rumour,the #1 business channel in America would have cut this speaker off with a"cut to commercial" into the anchor's ear piece,which has happened on numerous occasions when this channel has a guest that strays off the script.
The meetind just weeks ago in Montreal with the 3 Amigos further implemented the NAU.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYl0mdzE-p0&mode=related&search=

excellent post!  You are another true outside the news box thinker!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:45:20 pm by canada »
canada
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 06:21:03 pm »

This doesn't surprise me as we've discussed this many times before.  One CPMF member (who has very reliable sources) gave a lot of compelling arguments to support this "Amero" policy.  I also talked to someone who should be in the know (from Ottawa) and he strongly hinted we've proceeded in that direction.  Look at how the US currency has been slightly colorized and in fact becoming more "Canadian like" (enlarged presidential engravings) with improved security features, etc.  The new US notes are almost nice to look at now.  It seems as if the two currencies have recently modified and are becoming more in step with each other.  I still find it hard to believe that the US is willing to sacrifice (scrap) its traditional "greenback" with this new "Amero" and that it will be on par in Mexico.  However, we've seen a dramatic increase in debit cards, and other technologies that have emerged, that have shaped and impact our day to day commerce.  The global village is indeed shrinking.
Yes-- the name is irritating but AS IF we (you and I) have any choice!  What will be done will be done (by the people who pull the strings).  To petition it would be like trying to hold back the use of debit cards.
I believe people will still collect despite the fact that a Canadian currency will no longer be printed.  It will likely change what we collect somewhat.  But I believe this has already happened since we now collect non-identifiable insert replacements, rotators, and repeaters.  The hobby is always evolving, and will likely continue to do so.
I don't see the connection between face value (eg: 1935 $25 note or 1954 *I/X $5.00) and  the note's true worth.  A note's face value is really insignificant (--well --maybe the 100's and 1000's will drop in value).  What's rare and sought after will always remain desirable to a collector.  The only difference is we'll be using a new currency to purchase our older notes (the Charlton's will need to be revised). 
I can't see how this currency will go the way of the chartered notes.   ??? Chartered note collecting takes a bit more research, and specializing, and thus is a lot like collecting errors-- you should know your stuff before you collect it.   BOC notes are easier to collect with a wider base of collectors.  Comparing the two is like comparing note collectors to coin collectors. 

When the currency is "put to rest" I believe the BV of notes will go up (like the Irish pound/shilling notes).  I believe that whenever something major happens to our currency (like the end of the $1 / $2 notes) than it draws more attention to an artisitic artefact which most people take for granted.  Thus... more collectors (limited supply) and more demand.   There will surely be a lot of hoarding of the last issue, a lot of filler kicking around, and a lot of newly "burned" newbies who've just bought a manufactured "major cutting" error from a 1986 $2 EGT sheet. (In other words not much different than today).  If the Journey is the last issue than all the original "gold leaf" varieties will likely shoot up (like the 54 Devil's face).

How a new currency will affect the  economy?  I have no idea really but Ireland hasn't been held back by the euro.  I doubt Canada will be adversely affected  but there could be adjustments and growing pains as there was with the early years  of the euro.

Perhaps Two-in-Vallarta has some input?

Excellent Post as well!  To answer your question as to how the new currency will affect the economy, SIMPLE!...We CANADIANS inherit America's record debt which is in the trillions!  Those are the laws of Integrated Monetary Policy.  And the way their economy is going...well...we're scre*ed!  They're going to bring us down to their level.  If Canadians weren't so oblivious to this fact, there would be huge riots and demonstrations right across the country opposing this "Amero". 

"Fun Fact"(Sad Fact):  The "aristocrats" of North America (who are also in the loop) are bringing in nannies from China to teach their children Mandarin because they know their kids will need it in the near future and because English won't be what it is now.

If you are interested in knowing more, just pm me.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:01:21 pm by canada »
canada
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 07:28:06 pm »

No doubt the US government would support a single North Amercian currency.  But what about the US people?  These are the same people who have not been convinced to adopt a 1 dollar coin in several attempts made over the past 40 years.

8)

You clearly haven't read "The Sacred Script"!  They're going to be bringing the Americans down to their knees financially and economically.  That's how they're going to do it.  It's happening right now as I write this.  They're playing everyone like an accordian...I hope you like their tune!...LOL! 

PS: You have the opportunity to become very rich if you know the script!  The rare note you sold last month that yielded you a few thousand bucks is a penny in the bucket in comparison!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:02:52 pm by canada »
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2007, 08:11:12 pm »

I think I will sell all of my notes at face so I can start to buy the new AMERO. ;D

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
canada
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2007, 08:25:19 pm »

What do you think of this one?   ;D

Notice it's 20 Ameros...what about the paper money form???

twoinvallarta
  • Paper Money is Art!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 08:44:14 pm »

You clearly haven't read "The Sacred Script"!  They're going to be bringing the Americans down to their knees financially and economically.  That's how they're going to do it.  It's happening right now as I write this.  They're playing everyone like an accordian...I hope you like their tune!...LOL! 

PS: You have the opportunity to become very rich if you know the script!  The rare note you sold last month that yielded you a few thousand bucks is a penny in the bucket in comparison!

Ahhh,gwasshopper!! You learn quick.
It was I that introduced this to the forum,some got down right nasty hearing facts about to take place.

Now,what if...and I say,what if,the American dollar is being tanked, after trillions upon trillions of this paper have been printed,with bidders looking scarcer than a hooker in confessional,'cept for some Cayman Island shell companies and Bahamian(registered) shells supporting the "full faith and credit of the goverment"?
What if the current debt has been run up for this exact purpose? Suppose the C$ were to rise in intrisic value,say 20% above the usd$,think the US population might be more susceptible to giving up their precious buck....

I could say so much more but...he!!,I'm in Mexico right now :)
Exchanging pesos for canbucks,the currency of champions....

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 08:48:21 pm »

It's funny how Miss Liberty can even look at us straight in the face ???

twoinvallarta
  • Paper Money is Art!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 08:51:04 pm »

I think I will sell all of my notes at face so I can start to buy the new AMERO

Stick with the canadian dollar...your purchasing power will soar,if you must diversify,buy the Euro..it'll go 1.44 before some major resistance knocks the crap out of it....

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 08:51:16 pm »

I could say so much more but...he!!,I'm in Mexico right now

If the Mexican Police break down your door don't forget to swallow the SACRED SCRIPT 8)

canada
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 09:13:58 pm »

Stick with the canadian dollar...your purchasing power will soar,if you must diversify,buy the Euro..it'll go 1.44 before some major resistance knocks the crap out of it....

Friedsquid:

I strongly suggest you and I take advice from someone who is currently relaxing on the beach and sipping on tequila with a girl in each arm.  It speaks for itself  ;D

Login with username, password and session length