Author
Topic: news letter  (Read 6029 times)
fred
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:49:19 pm »

Just wondering how to sign up for the news letter , and if there are any new updates on the replacement list.
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 12:08:24 am »

Hi fred,

The newsletter that is referred to on these forums is the Canadian Paper Money Society Newsletter. It is a quarterly publication sent to all members of the CPMS. Note that the CPMS is not directly affiliated with this site, but many members of this site are CPMS members, and several moderators including myself are on the CPMS executive.

You can visit the CPMS' website at http://www.cpmsonline.ca and click Membership on the left. That will give you more information about joining the CPMS and getting access to the newsletters.

The most recent newsletter (March 2008) was just released and contains a thorough update of all insert ranges that have changed since the Charlton Catalogue of Canadian Government Paper Money, 20th Edition was issued in the summer of 2007.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.
fred
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 12:11:20 am »

Thanks for the quick reply, i will do that right away, one more question, if i join now will it be to late to get the march issue. Thanks again.
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 12:27:37 am »

I would suggest that we can send you a copy, yes, as your membership would be for the calendar year 2008.

Even if we can't mail it out, you will be able to get electronic access via our website and you can print your own colour copy.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.
fred
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 12:18:20 pm »

I sent a request to join but got no reply , i would like to join , let me know how. THANKS

Login with username, password and session length