Author
Topic: A new read??  (Read 2890 times)
bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
  • Money Doesn't Grow On Trees But is Made From Them?
« on: April 02, 2008, 02:58:56 pm »

I just recently purchased a great book called: All The Money In The World, It is authored by the curator of the American Numismatic Association Money Museum, Douglas Mudd.  It has endless color pages of notes from way back when in the 7th century BC up to current day. I have just started into it and seems very informative, a great read so far...  Has anyone one else purchased this book?  If not I would say it is one to look for!!

Jeff

Always looking for more Rotator Notes!!!
jarod
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:51:22 pm »

This book is only $3.95 and with S/H of $4.  The year published is Oct. 2006.  You can get this from Amazon,  Is this the same book that you got?

http://www.amazon.com/All-Money-World-Douglas-Mudd/dp/0060888377

I might get this book if I hear a lot of good feedbacks.  Any thoughts from anyone is appreciated.

Thank you,

Jarod
bugsy
  • Forum Moderators
  • Money Doesn't Grow On Trees But is Made From Them?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 05:32:08 pm »

Hey Jarod,

Yes that is the exact book! Sorry I should have put a link up. I have only got into it about 25-30 pages, and yes it does cover Canadian notes as well!! And every page is in great colour, that shows a picture of a note and has a small description of it, as well it is hard cover. They are all sorted into Regions such as Western Europe,Islamic world,North and South America. I have really enjoyed it so far. For that price it is a for sure, I got mine in Vancouver so that will tell you all about the price I had to dish out!!!  Hope this helps....

Jeff

Always looking for more Rotator Notes!!!

Login with username, password and session length