Author
Topic: The Future of your Collection??  (Read 8953 times)
Freemason76
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 06:34:57 pm »

As i am very new to the world of currency collecting im finding new things every day that are making it even more interesting like this forum. I'v read alot of the comments and think there great. thought i would introduce myself by responding to this thread!
  From what i have seen thus far, there are hundreds of different collections to get involved with, and as they all intrigue me, i can honestly say that i will probably be at this for decades to come before im satisfied enough to sell off or hand down or even quit collecting my bills. As i had no direction when i started collecting, i bought junk and bought it in every direction. and even though my collection now isnt anything to be all that interested in ( my rarest note is a low numberd 20 from the 1937 series) i have at least been able to come across a couple notes that made me appreciate the history that i now had in my possetion. and that introduced me to a whole other love for this hobby, the interest of history.
Look forward to learning alot and discovering alot with all of you here in this Forum.

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 06:39:14 pm »

Welcome.
I'm sure that you will learn a lot from the members on this forum as I have over the year.  There is a wealth of knowledge. All you have to do is ask ;D

FRIEDSQUID

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
1971HemiCuda
  • Wiki Editor
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS #1659
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 07:01:36 pm »

Welcome,

I joined this forum about 1month and a half ago, And have learned many new things about canadian currency.

xXMidWayMarioXx
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 07:17:28 pm »

I am also new to the forum and I also hope to learn about Canadian Paper Money :)

I have not started my collection yet, but I do hope to start soon.
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 07:48:03 pm »

I have not started my collection yet, but I do hope to start soon.

Good luck.  A great place to pick up notes is on the Trading Post.

FRIEDSQUID

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
xXMidWayMarioXx
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 03:29:39 pm »

Thank You!
Raven
  • “Money IS the root of all evil.”
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 10:47:19 pm »

Well Raven...what kind of drink would this get me?

Are you offering this note to sweet little o'l me? How nice.

I think theyre catching on to me with all the 666 notes.
The Bar grunt at the Bloodbath may give you a Bloody Ceasar for it but ya gotta buy your first drink with it. Face value.

Raven

Login with username, password and session length