Author
Topic: BTV and EJT Changeovers!  (Read 3521 times)
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« on: July 06, 2009, 07:34:08 pm »

Please be advised that I have confirmed information from the Bank of Canada on the BTV and EJT changeovers.

The last $10 note from BAI printed in 2007 with Jenkins/Dodge signatures is BTV 0189998.
The last $100 note from CBN printed in 2006 with Jenkins/Dodge signatures is EJT 1979999.

Some BTV insert replacement notes have been found, but as yet, these remain "unconfirmed".

On a personal note, I have been told that there were rumours circulating that in my role as Layout Editor for the CPMS Newsletter I was allegedly withholding information on the BTV changeover from the June issue for personal gain. I assure you that this is simply not true. The BTV prefix was not mentioned in the "New Prefixes" column because none had been confirmed as of press time by members of this forum. I also confirmed the same at another Canadian money tracking website. I was first advised of the official BTV and EJT changeover numbers no more than 30 minutes ago and they have been promptly published on this public forum.
If anyone has any questions, please contact me privately. Any posts to the forums in this regard will be removed.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length