Author
Topic: Sending VF to Ch-Unc Error notes to be graded - a good thing ?  (Read 4149 times)
viauauto
  • CPMS MEMBER #1625
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:22:19 pm »

Hello all,

I was wondering if it's a good thing to send some of my error note to PMG to be graded, they are VF to Ch-Unc.. . For now I sent all my Solid Note (they are all Choice to Gem) there but my error notes, you think it's a good thing ? I'm planning to keep them for awhile...I know it's will be more easy when I will sell them but with those grade maybe it's spending money in the air... I need some opinion from you experts !  ;D

Thank

8) Patrick 8)
* Solids 1 Digit & Error Notes 4 Life*
Mortgage Guy
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 11:22:07 am »

I would say since you don't seem to think you're going to sell the notes anytime soon save your money and rather than spending money on having a TPG to look at your notes spend the money on notes you want for your collection!!!  Between Shipping and grading the notes the cost can quickly add up. Personally i have been taking some of my notes out of TPG holders only as an exercise to see why the notes got certain grades as AU, Unc, CUnc and GUnc as they all look the same to me in those holders.

Cheers
MG

Always Buying Any Replacements and Special Serial Numbered Notes In C.Unc+ Condition

Login with username, password and session length