Author
Topic: Large lot of common notes ... most in F-VF grades  (Read 3706 times)
Shylo
« on: September 03, 2017, 12:43:22 am »

I'm looking to get rid of a LOT of my collection. Perhaps there's someone on here that does well selling at a flea market or has a lot of traffic at their table during the shows. Or perhaps there's a person looking for a specific prefix.

But I will say this.. the majority of these notes are very common and circulated. I would personally like to sell the entire lot of notes.

I haven't gone through all of them and cataloged them yet, but my best guess would be that there's around 300 notes from between 1870 up to the new polymers. Obviously a wide variety of grades from good all the way to UNC's  The majority of notes are modified and multicolours.

I know most people aren't even interested in collecting notes unless they're UNC so if there's any collectors out there interested in common grades send me private message and I'll give you a list of what I have gone through and cataloged so far.

Thanks for your time
nova7415
  • Errors are the best as there are only 1 of a kind
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 10:45:26 pm »

Hi Shylo, Could you please email a list of the notes that you have. Please note that I do not have excel to open  any files with. Thanks, Rob.  nova7415@bell.net
Shylo
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 03:11:26 pm »

do you have word?

Login with username, password and session length