Author
Topic: GU FFK Rogers-Macklem $10 Available (01/08)  (Read 4236 times)
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« on: January 04, 2023, 07:32:00 pm »

GEM UNC (no scratches on windows - these are perfect!) Rogers Macklem FFK

I got lucky & hit a small run of these from the teller hands (not ATM). I will take requests for 40 notes (see details below) but won't promise you anything until January 8th.  i want as many collectors as possible to get a chance for these.  They came in 3 small runs separated by 1000 in SN range. Huge gaps between the 3 runs (very odd from what I can tell).   

Collectors who have dealt with me before & order 1 of the 4 lots available will top my list & everyone else will get first dibs on the remaining singles. First come-first serve & priority given to those who have dealt with me. PM me & let me know what you would like & your name will go on my list.  EMT only (no paypal). Once I have your requests & what you wish, i will contact you Sunday & let you know if I can fulfill the request.

10 singles for $20/FFK change-over note
2 (Lots of) 5 for $85/lot
2 (Lots of 10) pne collector each) for $162/lot (note- # of notes may not be all consecutive due to the gaps)

Prices include regular shipping for singles to lots of 5. Lots of 10 will be shipped via Xpress post (I will cover the $12 shipping).  All orders will be packaged with cardboard & 1 currency sleeve. 

Good luck (& I hope I can get everybody)

walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 12:49:55 pm »

GEM UNC (no scratches on windows - these are perfect!) Rogers Macklem FFK

I got lucky & hit a small run of these from the teller hands (not ATM). I will take requests for 40 notes (see details below) but won't promise you anything until January 8th.  i want as many collectors as possible to get a chance for these.  They came in 3 small runs separated by 1000 in SN range. Huge gaps between the 3 runs (very odd from what I can tell).   

Collectors who have dealt with me before & order 1 of the 4 lots available will top my list & everyone else will get first dibs on the remaining singles. First come-first serve & priority given to those who have dealt with me. PM me & let me know what you would like & your name will go on my list.  EMT only (no paypal). Once I have your requests & what you wish, i will contact you Sunday & let you know if I can fulfill the request.

5 singles for $20/FFK change-over note
1 (Lot of) 5 for $85/lot
1 (Lot of 10) pne collector each) for $162/lot (note- # of notes may not be all consecutive due to the gaps)

Prices include regular shipping for singles to lots of 5. Lots of 10 will be shipped via Xpress post (I will cover the $12 shipping).  All orders will be packaged with cardboard & 1 currency sleeve. 

Good luck (& I hope I can get everybody)

Update-bump

1/2 of my R-M FFK change-overs are either sold or put on hold for new collectors (to me).

Two days left -so please let me know if you're interested.  After Sunday, I will be putting whatever doesn't sell away in my SDB.

walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 04:44:09 pm »

Update:

Just one lot of 5 & 3 singles left!

This is because most of the CPMF collectors who have contacted me have already bought from me so several have been spoken for, bought, packaged & will go out in the mail tomorrow.

walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 09:24:14 am »

That's a wrap!

All R-M FFK change-over notes have been spoken for.  For those who made requests, please contact me again with # requested, your name/addresses & I will provide you with my email account details for EMT payment.   Once payment has been received your notes will go in the mail.

ALSO: some of you may recall that I keep a site called Notaphylic Culture  I have an outdated list of notes on my NOTES AVAILABLE pages.  You may want to check to see if you want to add anything (or just ask).
https://sites.google.com/view/notaphilycculture/home

upc239
  • Just a collector of Canadian Banknotes and dollars
    • Personal collection
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 08:09:46 pm »

Ive been hitting multiple banks daily since the Rogers Macklem singnature came out. Lots of GEM 5's and 10's, but no luck with the Rogers Macklem signatures. Thanks James for making these available to collectors. I know how much effort (and Fuel :) ) goes into searching and getting new notes.

Visit my site for extra bills that I'm currently offloading
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 09:58:22 am »

Ive been hitting multiple banks daily since the Rogers Macklem singnature came out. Lots of GEM 5's and 10's, but no luck with the Rogers Macklem signatures. Thanks James for making these available to collectors. I know how much effort (and Fuel :) ) goes into searching and getting new notes.

Hey man, I really appreciate the positive vibes! Your notes were sent out yesterday, registered mail.

Thanks again for the kind feedback & great communication.  Hope you like your R-M FFK change-overs!

upc239
  • Just a collector of Canadian Banknotes and dollars
    • Personal collection
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 09:02:09 pm »

Notes received, well packed, GEM unc, exactly as described.
Who can ask for anything more....? (if you finished this sentence singing the Toyota commercial song, youve just aged yourself , if you have no clue what im talking about, please ignore  :D ).

Thx James!

Visit my site for extra bills that I'm currently offloading
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 09:37:23 am »

-Thanks for your kind words Michael!
Just FYI, Michael (or upc239) also has a site which I will link on my Notaphilyc Culture "Money Market page" soon.
https://sites.google.com/view/notaphilycculture/money-market

regent
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 02:22:54 pm »

Thanks walktothewalker,the notes and the shipping were perfect.
Regent

Update:

Just one lot of 5 & 3 singles left!

This is because most of the CPMF collectors who have contacted me have already bought from me so several have been spoken for, bought, packaged & will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Regent  CPMS Life Member 59

PatT
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 09:54:51 pm »

Once again, excellent service and communication with James.
Thanks for making a collection more complete!

Patrick
Fenian
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Budding error and variety collector!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 11:49:27 pm »

Perfect transaction. The notes are amazing. Thanks.

Error, Variety, and Special Serial Number collector
CPMS #1645
RCNA #22496
whitenite
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2023, 07:04:26 pm »

Hi Walktothewater,

I received my lot of 10 FFK notes and the notes are perfect condition as advertised.  The transaction was simple, smooth and secure.  If you find more FFK's with the new signatures please let me know.  Best regards, Whitenite.
walktothewater
  • Very Senior Member
  • Join the Journey
    • Notaphylic Culture
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2023, 02:10:00 pm »

Thanks to all who jumped in on this deal & communicated what they wanted so clearly.  Hopefully something else comes along....

There's no place like the CPMF Trading Post!
 ;D

Login with username, password and session length