Author
Topic: Building up my note collection  (Read 6087 times)
CDNmooha
« on: October 15, 2005, 02:17:13 pm »

After 20+ years hitus, I have come back to pick up where I left last time.  Now that I have my interest back again in me - I'm going to see if I can't get my collection build up with nice banknotes to add...

Brought the newest guide, and I've got to say this guide has grown a lot! :o Looking in and I've got to say there's a lot of notes to try get!

For example - for 1954 Modifited $1 section, there are 62 known notes. Each with its own serial letters and its own asterisk.  That's a lot to try get all 62, then there's the $2, $5...

I don't mind trying but I know I will never get few notes like the $1 Lawson-Bouey C/I note or B-R V/V note.  Even I have that much common sense to see, heh.

My best 1954 note is the H/Y asterisk so far in my 1954 section. I'm doing that for fun mainly. ;D
Kelly b.
  • CPMS #1356
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 03:41:16 pm »

Welcome back to the hobby!   :D

And welcome to the most informative forum available for Canadian paper!

Kelly

There is a thin line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
CDNmooha
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 11:37:52 am »

I've gathered quite a bit of notes now stacking up - I need to buy a new album.

I got a 1967 $1 prefix *N/O in AU condition recently, it looks nice even if it has a slanted fold faintly there.  The 1967 $1 group should be easy to complete as there's not too many like the 1954 $1 group.
CDNmooha
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 09:01:04 am »

Brought 15 pages to add to my first album to store all my notes.  Now I need more pages - lol! In fact I'll have to start a 2nd album pretty soon.  :P

Login with username, password and session length