Author
Topic: Enough is enough  (Read 5737 times)
freedomschoice
  • Wiki Contributor
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:03:00 pm »

Okay. I never complain about this site.....BUT ever since the new upgrade, every time I go to reply to a message sent to me, I get a stupid 104 error ?????   What is an 104 error????   AM I the only person having this problem. I also had to go through Paul to log back into this site after the upgrade. Well, that's my beef and only beef.  freedomschoice

admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 11:24:08 pm »

For some reason, you keep trying to link to message 4. Interesting, since we're currently running on messages in the 2,000,000 range.

Change your link to just http://www.cdnpapermoney.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

And yes, a few passwords didn't convert nicely due to differences in how the old/new system dealt with special characters. You're still better off than one user who had a serious problem logging in due to a Case Sentitive bug. We figured it out, but it took a few days.
rscoins
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS member 1221, ONA life member, CAND President
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:13:53 am »

I also had repeated failures to log in when the conversion took place. Several emails and password changes finally made it work in an acceptable manner.

I am not a computer whiz, just learned where the switch is to turn on the machine. Looks like they have some of the bugs repaired.

Rick ;D

Login with username, password and session length