Author
Topic: Important and urgent warning for anyone with a bank safe deposit box  (Read 9478 times)
twoinvallarta
  • Paper Money is Art!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 08:33:46 pm »

Hard grind: A policeman uses an angle grinder to open safe deposit box's
I dont make the news folks,just report it ;D.You dont think all those boxes have been abandoned 3 years do you,lol?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 09:12:55 pm by twoinvallarta »

friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 08:36:30 pm »

Hard grind: A policeman uses an angle grinder to open safe deposit box's
And I thought you just lost your SDB key ???

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series
twoinvallarta
  • Paper Money is Art!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 09:08:13 pm »

Naw,I spread my risk around.Four seperate sd boxes.One goes down I live with it.

twoinvallarta
  • Paper Money is Art!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 09:21:41 pm »

Because of life style I cant keep things the way Nova does,all I keep at home is the wife ;D and if you come for her.If you get past me,Meet the relatives hahahah

[attachment deleted by admin]

d_polo
  • Paper Money is art!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 10:09:36 pm »

As for me.......I gave up my safety deposit box 6 years ago, as I enjoy looking at my bank notes every so often.....sometimes daily ;D. Before anyone decides to warn me about break ins and thefts, I would give any member 100.00 and 1 hour to try and find my collection in my house, as I'm certain they could not find it, and no it's not in a safe ;). For those Forum members, whose collections are worthy of a vault, I wouldn't start worrying about this invasion of bank safety deposit boxes, until this law comes into effect when who knows when ???.

I know where you keep it, your collection is located above the false ceiling in your basement, near the furnace room beside the stairs. Also if you had a fire, your collection would be toast, no pun intended.
friedsquid
  • Very Senior Member
  • CPMS 1593
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 10:22:47 pm »

Because of life style I cant keep things the way Nova does,all I keep at home is the wife  and if you come for her.If you get past me,Meet the relatives hahahah

Is that you holding the large Q-Tip ;D

Always looking for #1 serial number notes in any denomination/any series

Login with username, password and session length