Author
Topic: BWJM's Sale, Lots 11/12  (Read 4832 times)
Ottawa
  • Very Senior Member
  • World Paper Money Collector
« on: April 09, 2008, 02:59:43 pm »

... This is going to be exciting ....

The grading is interesting too. In Lots 11 & 12 we see PMG-65 "GEM" Unc notes with heavy multiple counting creases. Is this the future of paper money grading in Canada? Sorry, but someone has to say it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:01:15 pm by Ottawa »

" Buy the very best notes that you can afford and keep them for at least 10 years. " (Richard D. Lockwood, private communication, 1978).
Oli1001
  • Very Senior Member
  • www.CanadianCurrency.ca
    • Canadian Currency
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 08:05:09 pm »

The grading is interesting too. In Lots 11 & 12 we see PMG-65 "GEM" Unc notes with heavy multiple counting creases. Is this the future of paper money grading in Canada? Sorry, but someone has to say it.

Ottawa;

I understand your concerns about TGP but please express your opinions under the TGP section of the forums. This post is intended on selling banknotes rather than discussion.

[edit]Split from original topic and moved to TPG forum. --BWJM[/edit]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 11:20:11 pm by BWJM »
BWJM
  • Very Senior Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 02:17:33 pm »

I just want to say that my personal opinion on TPG in general, and PMG specifically is not related to the lots that I am currently selling. I did not submit the notes for grading, and the notes are not mine. I am selling them on behalf of another collector, and they were consigned to me as-is.

I would appreciate it if we stay on-topic in this thread. That is, remarks about the two lots specified in the subject of this post. An unrelated post has already been split off to its own thread.

Thank you.

BWJM, F.O.N.A.
Life Member of CPMS, RCNA, ONA, ANA, IBNS, WCS.
President, IBNS Ontario Chapter.
Treasurer, Waterloo Coin Society.
Show Chair, Cambridge Coin Show.
Fellow of the Ontario Numismatic Association.

Login with username, password and session length